Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Friday 31 August 2012

Papabubble - Grand Indonesia

I like Candy!
Moreover, I like Japanese Candy which rich in flavor.

But now, I'm in love with this candy.
A small size candy with good look and most important thing, nice in flavor.

Last Saturday 25August, after having a lunch in Kado restaurant, we found out that the shop was showing the candy making process. Sooo, we then stop by and watched it with other guest ^^/
(ok, this was my first time to saw it, I'm not lucky enough in the past :p.)
Forming the Candy
The guy combine the Candy

See, not only me who want to watch it
Josh and Daddy pay attention.
Ok, Josh definitely wait for the Candy. He droll for it.

Yipee, the Candy done!. Coffee taste. We got to snip a bit.
Hope next time we could watch the character candy ^^/
If you want to taste it, you can visit the store in Grand Indonesia.
I love Heart Mix, Mango, and Sour candy.

Update: Just found out the Video from Telios TV. Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment