Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Desperate Mom?

Somehow when I'm soo confuse which one did Josh prefer to drink, I just offer all the milk and veggie juice. Usually I just offer two things at one time, but last week, as you seen in the picture, four things at a time. Seem I'm so desperately asked him for drink.
Josh tried it one by one and finished the one that he like it. When you have tried several drink, you can at least choose the one as your preference. So you can appreciate the one that you choose and finished it all.
The problem with what I'm doing below was, I need to finished the rest that unfavorable to him *arggg*.
Seem I won't repeat this kind of thing in the future :p.


He tried the veggie juice. Hey It's nice when you mixed the Caisim/Sawi with Apple.
He then tried the Strawberry one. But At the end, he seem to prefer the chocolate one.

No comments:

Post a Comment