Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Wednesday 6 June 2012

A Day Trip to Bandung - Visit a Friend

One of my ex work colleagues who has move abroad, for a month came back to Bandung (West Java, Indonesia) to visit her family.
Around three years ago, we met each other for the last time, taken pictures in Nanny's where we still slim and haven't deliver a baby yet ^^/. Ok, actually when we met yesterday, I think only me who haven't back to my size *blush*.
Anyway, I'm glad that I could met my friend again, even tough, I felt sick cause of my first day monthly period suddenly discomfort me much. That the reason why I only stay a while in Bandung.

Talking about Dessy, she has a unique voice and she really nice in personality. As far as I remember, she like fancy stuff also. I remember on our assignment in V*c*, we found out "Kue Lekker" near the office building during our lunch time and felt happy about it, then brought some for snack time. As a senior, she has a big patient heart on guiding me, I did felt it until now even I forgot the exact word she told me at the moment. The other time, when  I need to finished the work on Saturday in office, she brought me a cake as she remember that was my birthday *melt my heart - too bad it from a woman hahaha*.
Oh, even when I have move to other company, I turned to asked her help when I was trapped with my strange manager in Bandung, glad she was there (*see, if she was a guy, then I will felt for him lah hahaha*). Anyway, that's a little moment between us which I still remember.

Last week was the first time I met Sisil in person, a beautiful baby girl. Make me wanna to have one also :).
Mommy talked each other mostly about the kids, while the kids try to play with each other.
Josh was to stingy to share the toys even that not belong to him.

We just played there around one hour.
I wish we could have a quite long time for chat *blame to monthly period! huhuhu*
When we say goodbye, Josh gave a pinch to Sisil *haiz - sorry Sisil*. Anyway, Josh still learn how to socialize with friend. Hope in years ahead, when we have a chance to meet again, Josh could play nicely with Sisil. Yeah, I really hope we could played in Disneyland together *look at Daddy*.



No comments:

Post a Comment