Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Saturday 23 June 2012

Celebration of Light - TMII 15 June 2012

My sista got a free entrance ticket for visit Celebration of Light event (Pesta Lampion - Taman Bunga Keong Mas) and it was for friday 15th June 2012 - the opening ceremony.




Friday? Traffic jam was the first impression that I got.
But imagine that my lil boy - Josh will be happy and smiling and running all over the place, made me put all my effort to make it happen.
Prepared for the food, arranged the driver, prepared for a proper nap so he could enjoy the night, even prepared my emotion for not getting down easily cause of traffic jam.


On the day, my lil sista made us confuse about whether she will go with us or not, little bit obstacle.


The traffic jam was not really worse, at least after one hour we arrived there. Huaaaaaaa, can't wait for the night view :).


Josh was happy and smile and he did a slight leap along the way just to showed that he was enjoy the afternoon with us in outdoor.


We greeted by the Mickey character and other character on the lake.
We took some picture with us.

I love Josh's smile here. With Ocean Characters.
"Josh, are you hungry baby? why you keep standing in front of the buffet, wkwkwk"
Lot of small pool with a small fountain, Josh love it so much.
Mom and Sista in front of Cinderella.
Me and lil Josh in front of Pooh Character.
When the sun set, I felt that the road light was too little, I mean if you bring kids, it was too dark on the road where you walk from one place to the other for looking at the lampion.
But again, I love the lampion :) love it!




We also saw the opening ceremony. Mmm not so good of the singer and the song they choose, but it was really good to saw lot of children played marching band.




There was a giant balloon, if you want to ride it, it was cost you around 120.000IDR for adult and 100.000IDR for children under 12 years old. At least you will be on the sky with 30others people around 15minutes. Oo I didn't get there cause neither my mom or my sista want to join me :p.




Anyway, I could say that we have a great night day.
In our way back home, only need 15minutes on the traffic, and Josh was fall asleep.


Hope you enjoy the picture.
Hmmm hardly took the night shoot with my pocket camera. There a lot of people bring their SLR and tripod just to took the best night shoot they could have.


Maling Kundang - Indonesian Folk Tale



Lake's Night View 

Snow White
CARS

No comments:

Post a Comment