Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Thursday 14 June 2012

Activity with Toddler - Water Paint

Several months ago, I visit my friend house in Serpong and found out this Water Paint equipment.
Then I brought it on Gramedia - Grand Indonesia cost around  IDR30 - 40k (or 3 - 4 US$).
Here the things that I considered when I brought this kind of item:
1. Easy to used
2. Josh could learn about colors
3. At least could build a little bit his sense of art *hahaha*.

Ooo, the water paint brand is Giotto. When I searched for Giotto in the Google, I found out:

"Giotto was an Italian painter and architect from Florence in the late Middle Ages. He is generally considered the first in a line of great artists who contributed to the Italian Renaissance.
Giotto's contemporary Giovanni Villani wrote that Giotto was "the most sovereign master of painting in his time, who drew all his figures and their postures according to nature. And he was given a salary by the Comune of Florence in virtue of his talent and excellence.
" - source: Wikipedia.

Anyway, here the steps to follow:

Step 1: Put the paint brush into the water

 Step 2: Get the colour with a wet paint brush

Step 3: Paint the paper.

At the end, Josh love to put the paint brush back to where it placed.

No comments:

Post a Comment