Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Sunday 19 February 2012

Saturday morning with Grandma - Jelambar Park!

Recently I spent lot of time in my mom house. Beside I would like Josh to get familiar with my mom, I also wish  Josh got to know different neighbor environment.

Near my house, around 5 minutes walk, there were a small park, a running track, and a big unused ground which dedicated for the football field now. All owned by the Mandiri Bank used to own by other bank.
It was a really rare public place where I could still found in Jakarta.

On my childhood, I went there with my family in the early morning around 5o'clock to breath the fresh air.
and I want my lil Josh experience it also, but of course not at that early morning :p. We went there around 9 o'clock.
Here the picture to share.
Josh with Grandma
Josh sawing a fire! someone burn the coconut shell that morning. (a pollution *sigh*)
Here the small park where everyone can enjoy it
Enjoy walking together
Another grandson and grandma picture.
Hope we can still see the tree in years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment