Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Wednesday 22 February 2012

I Love Monday Games

On monday, there was University Basketball Championship in Senayan.
Final woman basketball match between University of Pelita Harapan (Jakarta) vs University of Surabaya (east java).
I knew this event from my sista as she played basketball too, so instead of spending time in home, I would like to give some support for my sista team. Of course I bring mom and josh with me :). Daddy came later on.
Entrance fee: 20.000 IDR and you got free of sprite.

For the first quarter,Josh was quiet and watched curiously and also clap his hand whenever our team got the point.
Then, as usual, he got bore, and asked us to bring him around. I have my mom to switched the role, so I can still watched the match.
I really enjoy it and it's a pleasure to spent time with daddy also.

Our team didn't win. The first 3quarter they showed us a tightly games, but just on the fourth quarter, the UPH team seem to loose their spirit. Anyway, they have shown their best.

Will surely watch another match in the future.

Here some picture to share.
Josh from the back.
Snack while watching the game, what a perfect day for Josh :p
Oh nooo, Our team didn't win, Couldn't believe it!
Our sista, no 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment