Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Thursday 2 February 2012

Josh 19 months old

He found a Garfield slope in the drawer and insist to wore it.
We recognized Two major milestone and both related to Mouth and Tongue:

* Language development
You have seen the video before. But let me remember later on that my baby boy ever called me "CaCa", and as a mother who automatically respond whenever I heard him make a sound, that only ensured him that he can called me with "Ca Ca".
Take quiet long time to make him back called me "Ma-Ma".
One day, I pretend not hearing him and back to sleep. He called me "Ca Ca" several time, until he gave up and called me "Mama". Happily I opened my eyes and smile at him. Yeah, he learned it! Was he stop with his "Ca Ca"? Nope! but at least he knows that I won't answer him whenever he called me "Ca Ca" :p.

* Month of tasting bunch of food.
Sweet, Sour, Salty, Spicy, etc.
Especially on Chinese new year, couldn't count how many new stuff that he tried. Anything I ate, he ate with me.
Not to mention the cookies and peanuts and ohh kuaci "sunflower seed". He pointed the cookies that he want to try and keep asked us to gave him the most delicious one according to him.
He like the Mixed Juice of sour soup + passion fruit + fresh lengkeng with grape made by my auntie.

He love to play all day long.
Watching Daddy and Josh playing head to head, laughing and giggling before sleep was a great pleasure for me.
We always asked him to kiss us in the morning and before sleep with his "muaahh" sound.

Before I forgot, I noticed that Josh quiet easily mingle with people only the one who I chat with.
Especially if the person offer him food or asked him out with car or motorcycle, he will quickly love to be with them.
Nowdays, Josh closed with my mom, cause I always let my mom took him out and I choose to stay at home. He learned that mommy to lazy to bring him out, so no other choice instead of received grandma's invitation. When he heard "yuk Josh - pergi", he will smile, leave everything and run to you.

I remember, Josh never cry whenever he saw daddy leave him to work in the morning. He waved and give you a nice goodbye kiss and then his attention move to the wheel on the car. But nowdays, It was changed! He cried!
Sometime daddy was too good, and let him into the car and gave him a round into the neighbor area.

ooooo time clicking really fast.

I hope we enjoy every hour and minute with our love one. Be a joyful parent for your lil one.

No comments:

Post a Comment