Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Friday 24 February 2012

Sunday and Cooking time

Yeay, I'm in the mood of making something.
On the Weekend, I made the strawberry jelly cream cheese and I tried to made ham&mushroom pasta on Sunday morning. I took both recipe from the cooking section of www.storyofbing.com. I love her blog, especially the cooking section, easy to follow and it's turn out delicious :). Browse her blog and just try her recipe. Do explore some changes on the ingredient if you want to.


As I plan to have a Sunday night family gathering, therefore I made sushi for the first time. Even the rice was a little bit less tasty, but a hungry stomach swallowed it all.


Josh with the Birthday boy and Mom.
But before I started to made sushi, we being invited to attend the first birthday of our friend baby boy.
It was celebrated on KFC Artha Gading. When the Chaki came out (the mascot of KFC - look like a chicken), Josh run and chased the Chaki. He was the youngest kid doing that and non afraid of anything.
We surely have fun there. A good occasion for letting Josh learn how to socialize with other.
Josh with Auntie, Aaron and Nathan.
Below was the picture taken after finishing the sushi.
Yeay, I forgot to take picture their expression when ate the sushi :p.
For the food picture, I will post it later on this post also, as I haven't move it from the other camera. Meanwhile, enjoy the below picture :p. 
Hey don't get boring on seeing our happy face yah!

Josh - cucumber lover - ate all the cucumber left
our small family with our guest :)

I love to trying a new recipes then saw my love one eat it with happy face.

At the end, Daddy shall love me more cause of my mood of cooking. I save his money - not eating out *hahaha*. and he have a good food (at least he admit that).

No comments:

Post a Comment