Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Friday 15 July 2016

Family Day 15 July 2016

Today, my sista bring his son and my mom to our house.

We have play a while in the park.
Then having a dinner when my lil sista back from work.

After dinner, in the car, Bennet get crancky and want to sleep. He want to breastfeed.
So I told Bennet, he must be patient.
And then I teased him, soon he shall graduate from breastfeed, so my sista can have another baby.

Then suddenly Josh said:
Yes, then you can have friend.
Not like me, the only child at home. I didn't have friend. I like to play alone.
Josh said it with proud.
When grandma asked him, so do you want a friend, a brother or sister? Josh answered No. It's okey, I can play by my self.

Anyway. We all laugh together for hearing his honest though.
Yes, we still hope to have another family member. Keep waiting... :)

Before back, they played with grandma. The smile is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment