Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Sunday 24 February 2013

A Night Date with Mom - Central Park,Paradise Dynasty - West Jakarta

Monday night, Two days before the 4th Chemotherapy Schedule, We went out to the Central Park - West Jakarta.
Our first intention was to visit our relatives who stayed at the Apartment, but since they haven't at home yet, we then decided to walk around the park and took picture ^^, also enjoyed a dancing fountain there.

I haven't share on the blog that Central Park is one of the shopping mall that I like to visit due to the outdoor park. Even it's not too big, but at least, I could let Josh played outdoor safely at night.
One thing that disappointing me was "smoker". Why we couldn't get the fresh air, argggg!

Here some of the picture we taken on the park.






For fulfilling our empty stomach, we headed to the restaurant - Paradise Dynasty.
For the first time, mom agree to eat outside food after being diagnose with cancer.
We order the Noddle and Dumpling (xiao long bao) and it's taste good ^^. Could tell that they didn't put the MSG on the Noodle soup.
Price - hmmm my mom told me that price of 1 portion xiao long bao similar with the one sell on America's China Town. (8pcs - 88.000IDR - 8 kind of taste in one plate)




Hahaha, my face expression was weird! I just put this picture for showing the 8 taste of xiao long bao.
Finish with the food on 8.15pm, we meet our relatives. 
I saw my mom was feeling better when she could have talk with other. Therefore before she shall stayed at home for at least 10days during the next Chemo, I guess the Monday night date was a good idea as a pleasure and to build her spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment