Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Thursday 6 December 2012

Food for Mom

My mom just point out that she want to do the chemo.
About the pro and cons of chemo, yes we did know it. I will share it someday, why.

Actually from my mom going home, I have been keeping my mom eat the healthy food.
After browsing so much website, counseling with the doctor, and other cancer survivor, my mom came into conclusion that she want to change her eating lifestyle.

No meat, no egg, milk, totally vegan.
Eat raw food, vegetable and fruit.
Eat legumes.

Need time to adjust what will be the most convenience way to prepare it and during the chemo that will be more challenging as many website discuss that my mom will lost her appetite.

So far I has offer to my mom:
for protein - the soy bean milk everyday + legumes.
for vegetable - a lot of nice vegetable juice waiting for her.
for carbo - steam of Taro, Pumpkin, Squash, Potato.
for Fruit - many fruit that could still be eaten, priority: papaya!

But if and if she feel has no energy with all above food, then I said to her that I will gave her chicken stock, white egg, to boost the energy also.
What the most important thing during chemo is our body could took a lot of nutrition for regenerate the good cell.

As God has lead our life till now, He will lead us till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment