Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Sunday 16 December 2012

Mom's Birthday - 16 Dec 2012

Today we celebrating our mom's 55th Birthday.
As my mom couldn't eat birthday cake which contain lot of sugar and egg, then I tried to make something to replace the birthday cake.

Tradaaaa, I make a fruit jelly pudding - Melon as the base and put a kiwi and small piece melon as the filling. No added sugar or color.
We simply sing a birthday song and took a picture as my bro and sista coming together.

Josh kept starring at the pudding.
Josh trying to make a Peace sign ^^.
Now my lil Josh know how to do a silly act when picture was taken :p
P.S. You see the red thing on the glass? That a juice made from Beetroot, carrot, apple, spinach, and lil bit of cucumber. Feeling so fresh after drink a glass of that juice ^^/.

My mom enjoy the pudding and Josh ate a lot of it.

2 comments: