Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Sunday 2 September 2012

Cereal Box - Car Track

I'm in the mood of making something ^^.
So on last Friday (31August2012), I brought the cereal box and tried to make the Car Track.

first attempt last June :p. Look not good yeah.
I was triggered when looking at the picture of Leonny's son (www.oureverydaything.com) playing the Wall Track from Hot Wheel and considering the price here, I tried to make one using an Indomie Box on Last June.
Then, seem I made it lil bit steep, the car quickly fall down to the floor and that made Josh quite shock.


Therefore I didn't make any, till I saw Leonny post about Making Cereal Box Wall Track for Cars, hehehe, that tickle my mind to make another one for Josh.
Yes, I'm glad I did this once again.
Josh love it and played with it.
Even I didn't put in the wall this time, he still enjoyed the car track.



Here the result:

Ah the car was upsidedown



1 comment: