Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Saturday 22 October 2011

Dinner time - Cajun Chicken Pizza with Cream Cheese and Apricots

After reading my other favorite blog - www.storyofbing.com and looking at the picture, I craved and decided to try out the pizza.
Easy to make, and turn out good with new flavor and so tasty for our tongue.

Last Wednesday, As daddy has a meeting outside, I invite my family member (my bro n sis) to come and join the dinner. Too bad  my sis can't attend, so only my bro n his gf, me and Josh enjoying the dinner.




You can click on this link for the recipe and also a great picture ^^: http://cooking.storyofbing.com/2010/12/cajun-chicken-pizza-with-cream-cheese-apricots/



I have made for the second time yesterday, I switch the Apricot with Manggo, and turn out nice. This time, my ex working colleague has a try and she said it's was nice but she prefer the basic dough made with yeast. 


Try it if you like a new taste and you won't regret!

Josh want to try also.

my bro

No comments:

Post a Comment