Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Saturday 16 March 2019

Daddy Birthday - Merrier March

I want to prepare something to celebrate Daddy's birthday.

To buy a suprise thing is a big no no as my experience told me so.
A nice pant still sit nicely on our drawer after a years...
I knew he want to buy a nice watches since our marriage. Instead brought for him self, he rather buy something for me or Josh.

I didn't make difficult thing.
I have bake 2 types of cake during this weeks plus a kinda failed bread.
An idea came to me at midnight.

A cream puff!
Yes, his favorite one.

I browse the recipe and yipeee.. It's the most simple recipe but also bit tricky.
Here I am, prepare and bake it.
Then I can celebrate Daddy birthday with cream puff as morning breakfast.
Filling - easily mixed whipped cream with ovomaltine.

To add other favorite item - I made soya bean curd. Refrigerate it and eat with sugar ginger sauce.
Happy Birthday Daddy.
Hope you like the simple birthday present.






No comments:

Post a Comment