Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Monday 28 July 2014

When Holiday Trip being Cancelled

We have cancelled our 2weeks holiday trip to sydney, as my brother condition suddenly drop.

Brought the ticket last year, wished by my mom, but family came first.

At first, my mom said that she will stayed here, and we shorten the holiday to a week period. Friday when doctor look at my bro, he also allowed to going home on monday, everything seem fine.

Just a day before our departure, Sunday, I look at my bro, like to sleep all the day. Suspect that was medicine side effect, but seem impossible cause it's almost a day. Told the ward doctor and requeat to done the blood test at night.

Monday morning, as planned we bring him home.
But he seem unconsious. Saw the blood test result, the level of ammonia is very high (75 from normal 35).
And I found out he didn't pup as much as he ate.
I remember read on the article about unconsious situation might happen on liver cancer because of the high level of ammonia. And the medicine shall be given was lactutose, for indused him to be able to pup.

Thanks God that my cousin who is a nurse was in Jakarta. And I called her to asked her opinion. She aksed me to used microlax or similar medicine for fastest response, also gave the lactutose.

After the medicine given from 3pm, my bro start to pup. And at noon, he start to gain his mind back.
He didn't remember what has happened.

We let our ticket at 6.30pm gone.

Starting that day, Josh date with Daddy all the time. Eat, sleep, play together.

Just today, we spent our morning in Eco park Ancol. Josh as usual, happy boy, ride the bicycle, gave a bread for pigeon. Funny when we heard Josh asked the pigeon "pigeon, sudah kenyang belum."
Despite everything that seem gloomy right now, don't let it take your heart and believed there a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment