Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Monday 14 July 2014

Holiday - Day 20 - Trial Music Course

During ny childhood, I remember my mom let me explore to lot of thing.
I want to do it also, especially in the music area.

I start to search a music school, and I'm quite interest with Yamaha Junior Music Course - suitable for age ranges from 4-6 years old. It's a group class, once a week, consist of maximal 10 participant, accompanied by parent.

Why a group not private?
Josh is on the age of imitating other. He like to played with other.
So, learn music in a group class will much suitable for him. Beside, I should attend the class too.

I bring Josh to the trial class. At first Josh hesistant to go inside the building.
Then, he saw someone familiar, he said to me, that child is his school friend.
Hmmm, I never saw that child on his class. Then, I talked to child mom and found out the child is from the same school but different class.
Oww, this is not the first time Josh told me how he recognize someone from his school even not on the same class.
Hmmm, I guess Josh really like to pay attention to his surrounding.

Ok, back to the music, after Josh saw the same age friend, he suddenly felt happy.

During the class, he follow the instruction well, he like to sing and seem he could enjoy the class.
The music teacher is very lively, it's a good thing when interact with children.

At the end, mom sign up for the Junior Music Course.
For next semester, let's explore music together Josh. Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment