Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Sunday 4 November 2012

Potato Meat Ball

Hehehe, here the potato meat ball for my lil Josh.


Ingredient:
Chicken Meat
Potato (1pcs)
Garlic
Red Chili (1pcs)
Egg (1pcs)
Salt
Pepper
Leek (slice it)

We barely like to eat the chicken meat cooked in the soup. That why, whenever I want to made a soup for Josh, I took the meat out and cook it separately.
What came into my mind, a simple potato meat ball. Why potato? I used to put the flour, but turn out too chewy - bit hard for Josh to chew it and I think potato might be work out for replacing the flour.

I put that all into the meat processor
Then using a spoon make a small ball, and fried it.

Used a stick and make it as Satay (combine with carrot or other veggie).

Served it as a snack or as a side dish for lunch. and....
Josh love it. thanks my lil darling for liking your mommy food ^^.

Josh learn how to eat potato meat ball satay.
oh, please Don't forget to cut the sharpy side of the stick ^^. 


No comments:

Post a Comment