Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Saturday 17 November 2012

Mom and Me

These days we been watching closely with our mommy health.

Today, yes today, is the first time I massage my mom back and her feet.
This might be the things my mom did to me many times on my early days.

Wonder why I feeling so different?
From my childhood, as far as I can remember, I been close to my dad more than to my mom.
Why, cause my mom busy with my bro and sista, so most of the time I spent my activity with my dad.
Since daddy passed away on my teenager days, I tried my best to be close to my mom.
Tried to build a communication. That improved better day to day, and I guess I could be more understand of mom's feeling when I became a mommy.
To brought something for her was an ordinary thing that I have done.
But a skin to skin contact is something not easy to build. Like kiss my mom, or hug her is something seem unusual to be done. I guess that may be when I grown up, I have not been conditioned to do things like that.

So today, when I massage her, I could touch her skin, It's very obvious to felt my mom getting old.
While doing some chit chat, not realizing that I have doing the massage for one hour more. Never done this for the long hour and didn't feel any tired at all. Wonder why it be? May be when we doing it with love, then nothing too tired to be done.
Anyway, I wonder till when I could doing this like this.
But whenever the time will come, at least, yeah at least we must always tried to do something better to our parent.
So, have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment