Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Saturday 1 July 2017

Perjalanan London - Day 11 - Josh 7th Birthday - Lego and Children Museum

Happy Birthday dear Josh.

This was the 2nd time he spent his birthday out of Jakarta.
We celebrate it far far away from Jakarta.
He like Lego so much.
First crazy idea was spent one day in Windsor Legoland. But it all cancelled as the whether might be cloudy and light rain all the day.
So we change it with visiting Lego Store in Leicester Square. We told both of them that they can brought Lego not more than 15£. While me and Calvin still prepare another gift.
When I saw Josh face, I realize my intention of throwing a big surprise for my only son not always the one that make him happy, but simple little things can made him happy too. It's make me learn to be thankful everyday.

Not only Josh who enjoy the Lego store, me also. I try to make lego model of sherlock homes, but the part was all sold out. I could only find the hat dan leg hahaha. We spent 1.5hours over there, and it not crowded if you come early.

Crossing the store, we get inside MM.
Hmmm for the price, I better buy more Lego. But who not love chocolate.
The kids choose the chocolate and we also brought the funny chocolate tray. I got to try MM Dark Chocolate with peanut, yummy.
In one day they almost ate it all using that funny tray.

Time for lunch, we just headed the nearest restaurant bar for fish and chip.
Hmm restaurant has other customer, local and tourist, but the taste is so so.
There one fish and chip restaurant got a good review near our home area but till the end, we never got to try it hiks.

Anyway, till have few hour.
I told Calvin that I want to know the Childhood museum. Erhmmm it quite far away. It's a bit pushy decision that I made. The childhood museum has a collection of all toys from oldies days.
Including the toys 1800 from china dynasty, also one of queen mary doll house. At least I can take a detail look compare to the one in Windsor.
The kids take a look and play around
From there we walked to Victoria Park, one of the oldest park.
If you have time, it's great to ride the boat.
Sigh it cold and we didn't have time.
Since we want to take a bus to station, we find a new way, walk along the canal.
We found few boat house.

From there we headed to Knightbridge.
We brought a cake from Cafe Concerto. Haiz they didn't have a small size cake. And Calvin said go with it. While we actually can cross the road, get inside Harrod, there a lot of smaller cake.
We have dinner again in the Good Earth restaurant. We choose another menu, and all taste good. After dinner, we all going home.
Turn the candle, and sing a happy Birthday song for Josh.
Josh got a lego from Ama Akong too.
It's a simple birthday but wish he always remembered the feel.

You turn 7 now, we love you Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment