Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Saturday 28 February 2015

Chinese New Year 2015 in Picture.

Guess I have been hibernated too long from the blog. I wish I could updated it as frequent as before. But time surely pass so quick day to day...
Actually this blog has become my place for me to keep my brain worked and not skrinkage hahaha..
This Chinese New Year, yes won't be the same as previous year. As we say goodbye to one, yet we also welcoming the other one.
Chinese new year become our moment to keep in touch with relatives.
Here the picture of our family.


Lovely Grandson - Josh and Alvaro Bennett


Have fun together. After a while, Josh feel down into the fish pond *what a day ^^*

After visiting our auntie, we took a picture in a nearest mall.

How beautiful is our mom ^^


Early Chinese Dinner 18 February night. Last Year, when we sent the picture to Will, he comment that he really wish he could eat the homemade shabu-shabu. Miss him during this time.
Happy time, having a karaoke together. Next year, Alvaro Bennett could join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment