Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Losing my Nap time

Beside Josh became a 3rd grade student, I also need to adapt with the new schedule.

Wake about 5am, couldn't have a nap time, fall asleep between 9-10pm.
It's work for a week.

Coming on the 2nd week. I'm struggling now. I'm night owl person. I love the quiet night. But now I need to stop all my activity earlier. Yet I still couldn't easily fall asleep.

I felt the most tired at 7pm. It's the time when calvin arrived home. These two days I have an ugly conversation with him which I regret it later. I keep push him and complain for little simple thing. Sigh.

I read about Paul trip article about this.
 "We all live in an endless series of mundane moments and little conversations. The next time you have a little conversation that turns ugly, don’t argue for your righteousness, shift the blame, or run away. Instead, appeal to the one thing in your life that’s sure and will never fail.
Leave the courtroom of your own defense, come out of hiding, and admit whom you are. But do so unafraid, because you’ve been personally and eternally blessed. Because of what Jesus did, God looks on you with mercy."

I pray I could do it better next time.
This morning I came to Calvin and said I'm sorry. He also knew that I'm tired.
My other plan, to write on this blog more often to ease my mind.

Hopefully I can adjust soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment