Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Friday 10 October 2014

DIY Wall Project - Word Art and Acrylic

2 Years Ago, using search engine, I found out a WordArt which I wish to have in my Wall.
At that time, I came to printing house and asking whether they can make a Sticker out of it. 
Yes, but it was pricey.

After all things related to my brother handle well, somehow I could felt something missing.
To overcome the feeling, I look at my spotted wall, and decided to make the WordArt.
Drawing the alphabet with different Font with approximately 6 hours times (Not an artist, make a lot of mistake, need to re-draw), and then finishing it with Acrylic Paint in my spare time.
In the middle of work, lil bit compromising my time with Josh, which I felt sorry. At that time, I asked Josh, "do you like mommy to finished it or you want mommy to played with you?". He answered me sound like "That ok mom, I like you to draw".

Here the result. 
Now days, Josh learn the alphabet from this word art also.


No comments:

Post a Comment