Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Experiences God through Microgreen Project - Baby Spinach

When you are stay at home mom, during all the house chores, could you still exprience God with all the daily routine?

The answered is Yes!

For example, if I only think that clean the house is boring and repeated all the time, than it become like that.
But when I start to think that clean the house is making a place comfortable and feeling all nice to our family, then I got to experience when God create all things, He make it beautiful. It's make me happy to do it.
Of course not all the time I can keep the house clean, but I will always try to do it.

Many months before, I start to grow microgreen. But at that time, it's totally failed.
Most because the seed's growth probability getting lower according to time.
Therefore, I brought a new seed and start it again last week.

At first, I wondered why not all the seed grow together. Starting to lose hope.
But then, I keep watering and put it under the morning sun.
Then I saw other seed start to grow also.
One week after, yeay, finally I could taste it and used it for Josh's lunch box - I'm making sandwich for him.
There were 2 tray left.

It's another amazing process for me.
To patiently wait, keep care, not lose hope and finally got blessed with a wonderfull microgreen baby spinach leaves. I'm still in a journey of life and during the hard times, I need to remind of those spirits.

I wish Josh could experience God in his daily life also.

No comments:

Post a Comment