Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Friday 17 May 2019

A new journey for our lil Family

While waiting for the time to come, I was so excited also worried.
Yesterday I could sleep well for a whole days and tonight my eyes still wondering here and there at 1am.
Just another 24 hours we finally welcoming the baby into our hand.
At 35weeks, Doctor confirm the baby was in the correct position.
Then I kept on swimming and do some exercise to gain energy.
Later at 37weeks, Baby suddenly change position 180, became a breech position.
It is any relation as I was born on a breech position?!, erhmmm haven't find any medical conclusion about that.
So here we are, planned for c-section.
18May2019 at 7am
Fuih.... Never been on this delivery mode. So yeah dunno what to do next.
My emotion has been up and down, but I really grateful to have Calvin and Josh beside me. They tend to accept my swinging mode.
Yeah, I have a lot of worried whether I could still take care of Josh as before.
Of course the answer is no, therefore I have big expectation that he could be more independent. However, it such a burden for Josh also. Sometime he cry and other time he said he can do it. I felt terrible but also feel proud whenever he could do something he didn't before.
He manage to put the bed case without my help at all. He also learn to be responsible for his schedule. Help me to carried the laundry. He learn his school subject by him self.
Many more... Which usually still need my help.
One of his wish, he want to stay with us in the hospital. And yes, we try to accomodate it, so he won't be left out when we welcoming baby.
Josh always said my stomach is so big. hehehe...
Gonna blow up soon dear Josh.
One of the different thing between this pregnancy and before was my growing intention on baking a cake and bread.
Other thing, my sleeping time is really messy.
Anyway, soon all will change again.
Just accept it and adapt to it. So I won't get any nervous or stress out.
May God help our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment