Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Monday 30 July 2018

Spagetti basil with fried shrimp - Cooking with Josh

I need to finished something in my computer. So I asked Josh to cook for our lunch.
I choose an easy menu and he agreed with it.
Ingridient:
Spagetti, Garlic, Basil leaves (blend it), Salt
Shrimp, flour
Usually Josh asked me to help. Today, he want to make it all.
Starting with peel the garlic and cut it.
Peel the shrimp skin and cut into half before put into the flour and fried it.
I'm amazed how he could manage to cut the shrimp as I told him.
Good job Josh!
During this time we communicate about how this all ingrient when it's combine could make a good dish.

I relate it to our last "Panggung Boneka" in Domba Kristus.
With theme: 

Romans 8:28And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Surprisingly, he also asked me to play theme song during our eating time.
We surely enjoyed our dating at home.
Love you Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment