Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Sweet gesture from Josh

We're having a short holiday to Lombok.
He like to swim, and he found something on the pool. He came to me and asked me to guess and tradaaaa  it's a flower.
"Mom this for you. Will you keep it? Will you wear it on your ear?". "Yes Josh"

When I asked him, why?
He told me he gave me the flower because I have accompany him to hike a hill this morning.
Wah Josh.. what a nice thing you give to ur mom.

The last day we wake up early morning and walk to the beach. I continue my self to hike a hill cause Josh didn't bring the slipper and along the road consists a lot of rock then he decide to not follow me.

After I enjoying my me time up on the hill, we having a breakfast, then Josh urge me to take him there. I'm feeling tired but he insist and he begged me.

Ok. As a mom, we never feel tired to let the kids having a new experience.

So here we are climbing a hill. Sitting in the top and embrace the beauty of the world. Found another beach, a quite one and beautiful.

Thanks Lord for giving Josh to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment