Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Tuesday 29 September 2015

School Activity - Little Entepreneur

 Want to share my view regarding to school activity.
If I keep looking at the minus part, it will never end. But if I look at the other side, I might learn to be grateful and it's will give a positive ambiance also spirit to other to keep continuing improve.
It's happen when we value the school also. They may lack in some area, but yet they try to improve all the time.
One of the activity that I treasure it, How to become a Little Entrepreneur and together doing a charity.
Children was making something to sell, and all the income was giving for charity.
We, parents were invited to participating on buying the craft, etc.

When I come, Josh really happy, he serve the frozen banana for me. Other kid, come asked to buy a drink and other.
Josh feel proud he could do something in front of me.

I really appreciate the school program, and to make it works, we need to go hand in hand.
Pray may God give wisdom and a patient heart to all teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment