Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Friday 25 April 2014

DIY - egg sheel mozaic

When Josh stay at home all day long, I begin to look around, wish to find an idea for our activity time.

Then, when we watch "Craft Time - Reformed 21 channel", I want to give a try with an egg shell.
I like when the idea is using something easy to find from around us and affordable ^^/

At first Josh help me to break the shell into pieces and then help to arrange and stick it. I would like Josh to focus and concentrate on one activity
But.... sometime thing doesn't work out well.

Just when I told him to slowly arrange it, and always put the white side facing us, he seem unhappy. And he didn't want to continue it.

I told him nicely if he could help me done it otherwise it will took a lot of time for finished it alone. But he refuse it.

On some activity, I stop and wait for him. For this one, I keep continue. When almost finished, before paint, I asked him again to help so we can finished faster and Yes, he back on track, help me break the shell.
At the end, when painting time, he couldn't wait to see the result.
For the Cross, I put glow in the dark paint. While for the egg shell, hmm I think the color is too contrast - no white paint available at time (I think to buy one).
When done, I put it on the dark room and yipeee we can see the Cross glow in the dark.

So what did Josh do when I finished it alone? He did his other stuff. Make something also ^^ from post it note and put it on the wall. He told me that was a road for airplane. He was a groundcrew who show the direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment