Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Saturday 15 September 2018

Choco Lava - First attempt

Love the cake and heard that it's pretty easily made.

While helping Josh learn his exam subject, I decide to make it.

Search lot of recipe in internet, mixed one another. I came out with this recipe:

4oz unsalted butter
2oz (56gr) dark choco
2oz (56gr) semi sweet choco (if eat with ice cream can be all dark choco)
1/2 cup all purpose Flour
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 eggs
2 eggs yolk
1/8 tsp salt

Mixed butter and choco, melt it in oven.
Take out. Mixed with sugar, flour and salt until it blend well.
Whisk the egg and mixed it until well.

Note that the ramekin shall be grease well.
Pour the batter and bake it 218C
For how long? Till the side bake well but the middle still soft. Hmm could be around 10-12minutes.

Take out, and let it cool.
If you grease well then it will turn out nicely.
So my first attempt fail on the greasing part. Some oke some not oke.

But it's taste like I want. According to josh, it's taste like the one we ordered in club.
Next, I want to used all dark choco, since I like to eat with vanilla ice cream.

Oh and I need to learn on taking a good picture. This shall be choco lava and I forgot to cut the cake showing the lava...

No comments:

Post a Comment