Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Saturday 11 November 2017

Family isn't always Blood

Today, when I search the family quote, I found these.


I'm so happy today as I feel what these quote means.
I got a family with Domba Kristus community.
Here how I spent the saturday.
Try to getting know and sharing our life.

For the very first time, with Josh, visited Rovi and Yona's home.
Yona is the most positive person and full of hope I ever met till now. While the Rovi is so much loving husband to hers.
Welcome by Chanel, Josh a little bit shock by how big the size. But after a while we been amazed by the warm, sweet, nice, playfull gesture. Sound like the owner.
It was a pleasure having a warm lunch with this family. A short meaningful one.
Will visit again one day.


At noon, we got to gather with other families in Ko Andy and Ci Fei home.
This family is another one to idolized hehehe.
Each families have their own struggle, pray may we can keep encourage each other in God's love. 
Growing in Faith, growing more like Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment