Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Sunday 8 September 2013

Family Day Out - LIN Ice cream

After having a morning walk in Ragunan Zoo, we having a lunch time on Samudra Restaurant.
From there, we headed to LIN Ice Cream for dessert and to closing our family day out before bringing our mom for Radiotherapy.
At first, my mom wondering, why I need to bring her for Ice cream, but after seeing the process, she finally find out that an interest thing to watch ^^/.
Somehow, I feel so much joy when I saw our love one feeling happy.

We ordered three type of flavor: Strawberry, Coffee, then Bailey.
We been served with Coffee flavor then Bailey and closing with Strawberry.
I liked being served in that order, a light one, then sweet one and closing with sour one, I won't feel full and wanna add more, too bad we need to hurry.

If you wanna taste Ice cream made in front of you from fresh ingredient with liquid nitro, here is the place!

Mom still wondering why LIN Ice cream out of all dessert :p
Josh start to amazed with the processing
A cozy place for hang out
Yummy ice cream
Me and mom wait for the Ice cream
My little boy keep asking us feed him ice cream ^^.
P.S. Hope we treasure our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment