Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Monday 30 May 2016

When things didn't go as you planned - Date vs Fever

Been a long long time, we haven't had a night out date.
We planned for have it once for movie. It's such a perfect time as the movie is one of calvin's fav genre and my mom was willing to take care of josh.

But....
Near the lunch time, Josh told me that he feeling weak. I asked him to change his dress, but he too tired. Just when I help him, I knew he got fever. His body temperature was high.
I wonder why, when i pick him from school, everything ok.
He gladly showed me his trophy, winning the 1st place on computer activity in school.
I checked his tumbler and found out he didn't drink during school time.

Before nap, quickly let him drink a glass of  papaya juice. Then he slept from 12am to 6pm. Wake in the middle, took a drink and lil bit food.

At noon, he has a soup for dinner. Then grandma also give him another glass of juice.

Fever still high. Took paracetamol before sleep.

Wish he could get better.
Our date can wait.

Still asked daddy to play chess

No comments:

Post a Comment