Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Sunday 23 March 2014

Chit chat with Josh - If I'm missing?

Last Friday, Josh, auntie and mama went for lunch after build the TV stand.
I told Josh, please don't walk far away, stay near or you'll gone.
Then, when we walked down the road, I told him to be carefull, otherwise he will get hurt.

Suddenly Josh asked me a question: how about if I'm missing?
Mama: of course I'll be very sad.
Josh: you can get married again!
Mama: what?$@#???
Josh: yes, you can get married again and have me.
Ok now Mama got the meaning: but Josh, you been give to us only one in our life time, if we lose you, we will never get the same as you even Mama and Daddy have another child. Same, if you lose Mama and Daddy, you won't have the same anymore.
Josh: hmmmm... oh oke....

I just remember, when I read a book "The story of me" for Josh, there was a part when I told him that Mama and Daddy get married first and because of our love for each other, we have Josh in this family.
So Josh simply think if he missing or gone, we could simply re-married and have him in our life.
But it won't happen, so we learn to treasure what we have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment