Moments and Memories

Moments and Memories

Sunday 19 May 2013

Sembawang Shopping Center

On the 4th Day, as Calvin and his dad want to stay at the hotel, then I try to bring Josh having a splashing water play on the Sembawang Shopping Center where I read about from Sengkang Babies blog.
As I just want to know a new area of Singapore, so I went there.

Arrived at 10.45, let Josh played on the dry playground, and there some other children playing (there was playgroup class just beside the playground).
Wait for almost 20 minutes, the water start to played.


Then Josh start to played also around half an hour.
Erhmmm, don't forget to wash after done, the water contain a lot of chlorine, you can smell it. For once in a while and with older kids who not to swallow the water, I think that's okay to let them play.


Hmm just think how to pass it! and he never pass it through.


Once it's done, we having a noodle and Mango dessert where we could watch the playground behind the window.


Later on I took a bus (just wanna know how to ride by bus 167), Which stop at Scoot Road and stop by far east market, brought Rojak and headed back to hotel.


P.S. I'm not recommended this place for a tourist who has just a short time stay.
If you just want to know each area in Singapore, you can do it also if you have time. Honestly, I got to see different sight of Singaporean on the way to Sembawang.

1 comment:

  1. hi Erlina,

    thank you for mentioning our blog, it is indeed rare for tourists to visit Sembawang :)

    In case you need more "playground" recommendations in Singapore, do let me know.

    cheers, Andy (SengkangBabies)

    ReplyDelete